Sprivil was one of the first companies in the country to get certified for
manufacturing certified organic skincare.
Certified by Ecocert (France) and Biogro (NZ) .
GMP certified by the food & drug administration (FDA) of India.
Established in 2006 with the aim of formulating & manufacturing high quality natural & organic skincare and cosmetics.
The manufacturing unit is in Satara, Maharashtra (India) approximately 260 kms. from Mumbai.
The company has qualified staff in all sections such as manufacturing, quality control, engineering and stores
Quality and Uniqueness
- Sprivil healthcare tests all raw materials and finished goods as per the relevant norms and we also have an in-house microbiology laboratory apart from a wellequipped chemical and instrument-based testing section.
- We use specialized emulsifiers to ensure efficient delivery of the active ingredients.
- We use high quality natural and organic cold pressed oils such as jojoba, meadow foam seed oil. Evening primrose oil, sesame seed oil, rosehip seed oil, Shea butter, kokum butter, sesame butter etc.
- Being located in India gives us access use to high quality herbs to be used as actives in the products. Most of the herbs are use in the form of Co2 extracts due to which they are highly potent and solvent free.
- We also use a variety of essential oils as product fragrances
Treated and Recycled
Million+ Units Shipped
Hours of Lab Work